T9142: Update userbase.kde.org and remove outdated information

Carl Schwan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 22 19:33:02 BST 2019

ognarb added a comment.

  So here are the task that still need to be done.

  Tutorials
  ---------

  https://userbase.kde.org/Tutorials

  We could need some basic tutorials for people with:

  - How to change Plasma language
  - How to change the keyboard layout (a lot of people at my Uni with Plasma in a VM could not find the settings).
  - Find your distribution name.
  - Setting up Plasma accessibility features.
  - ...

  Digikam and some Plasma tutorials also need to be updated with new screenshots: e.g https://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/Installing_Plasmoids, https://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/Plasmoids, https://userbase.kde.org/Digikam, ...

  Create new pages

  Some KDE apps don't have a Wiki page yet: https://userbase.kde.org/User:Ognarb#Page_that_need_to_be_added.

  Updating existing page

  I'm adding some 'More Information' section, with link to Wikipedia, Arch Linux Wiki, Dev blog post, handbook, ... And there is still a lot of pages without this section.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T9142