T9142: Update userbase.kde.org and remove outdated information

Carl Schwan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 17 21:33:02 BST 2019

ognarb added a comment.

  I'm starting working on the Tutorials page. I already moved some obsolete tutorial links to their respective project page.

  And I think we need to reorganize the content into some logical section. So here is my proposition:

  1. Getting Started
  2. Internalization/Localization: change language, change keyboard layout, RTL and other language specific tutorials
  3. Plasma: tutorial about Plasma (widget, panel)
  4. File Management
  5. Web Browsers: Link to a tutorial page about Firefox and chromium (for Firefox the content is already here)
  6. Kontact: link to the tutorial section for each pim components and how to set up nextcloud, google, kolab, ...
  7. Privacy & Security: set up gpg, kwallet, ...
  8. Customization: use another WM, create a look and feel theme, ...
  9. Multimedia
  10. Graphics: link to the Digikam, Krita, Kdenlive tutorial pages
  11. Development
  12. Others????

  Any comments? Should other contains tutorial, about every KDE apps?

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T9142