Kubuntu KDE Plasma desktop

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Apr 15 15:26:16 BST 2019

понеділок, 15 квітня 2019 р. 17:14:57 EEST Linus Strand написано:
> Hello! I wonder if can split screen in Kubuntu Plasma desktop. If not
> please implement it. And if you could do that you can see all open windows
> in a place from where you can drag them to the sides. I think that feature
> exists in Win10 and Mint (cinnamon).

Hi,

I might be wrong, but isn't it something that you get when hover the mouse
pointer over the top left corner of the screen?

If it isn't so, please file your wish on bugs.kde.org (this mailing list is
for documentation writers only). It would be good to formulate your wish more
precisely.

Best regards,
Yuri