D20174: Fix typo: dependend -> depended

Yuri Chornoivan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 13 10:40:56 BST 2019

yurchor added a comment.

  In D20174#449061 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20174#449061>, @aacid wrote:

  > You do have access, it's just that kdesrc-build moved to invent.k.o so you need to be using git at invent.kde.org:kde/kdesrc-build.git instead of whatever you're using as remote.

  Sorry. Do not know what to do and how it works. It seems there are no instructions on this on our wikis... I have changed git.kde.org into invent.kde.org but it does not work as well.

  > Landing revision 'D20174 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20174>: Fix typo: dependend -> depended'...
  >  BUILDS PASSED  Harbormaster builds for the active diff completed successfully.
  >  PUSHING  Pushing changes to "origin/master".
  >  Warning: Permanently added 'invent.kde.org,46.4.53.124' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
  >  Permission denied (publickey).

  As the rules become stricter and stricter for almost no reason, can somebody commit this for me, please?

REPOSITORY
  R365 kdesrc-build

BRANCH
  master