Typo in "list of tags we do not use"

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Apr 10 22:33:20 BST 2019

El dimarts, 9 d’abril de 2019, a les 18:11:58 CEST, Jack va escriure:
> I just checked, and it has not yet updated.  Perhaps it is not
> automatic, but some trigger is needed?

There is a trigger, but it totally failed :D

I ran it manually.

Cheers,
  Albert

P.S: For the future "me"
    ssh root at l10n.kde.org
    su - website
    touch /srv/www/l10n.kde.org/docs/doc-primer/*.docbook
    /srv/www/l10n.kde.org/scripts/mkdocs/mkdocs.php docprimer --html