D20389: doc: drop almost all bits related to installation

Pino Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 9 19:00:41 BST 2019

pino added a comment.

  In D20389#446784 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20389#446784>, @ostroffjh wrote:

  > I've just returned from vacation, and there is currently a string/doc freeze, so please give me some days to review, but I'll probably agree.

  No problem, take your time. Note this is targeted for `master`, not for `5.0`.

  >   However, I would like to be sure the info from those Q&A sections is maintained somewhere - probably on a web page with the install info specifically for KMM.

  The closest thing is https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney, which is outdated as well...
  So IMHO the best idea is to just put all the developer resources in this page, rather than in an end-user-targeted documentation.

REPOSITORY
  R261 KMyMoney

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20389