Warnings on personblurb|contrib during manpage generation

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 25 23:39:47 BST 2018

El dimecres, 17 d’octubre de 2018, a les 15:40:52 CEST, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> When compiling most of our man pages I see something similar to these lines (the following lines are from KFind log):
>
> Warn: AUTHOR sect.: no personblurb|contrib for Lauri Watts         kfind
> Note: AUTHOR sect.: see http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/contr  kfind
> Note: AUTHOR sect.: see http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/perso  kfind
> Note: Writing kfind.1
>
> I have mostly up-to-date setup: KF5DocTools 5.49.0, xsl-stylesheets-1.79.2.
>
> This can easily be fixed, but is it worth to do so?

It's only a warning and i don't even understand why, i mean personblurb and contrib are optional for author, so I'd either ignore it or try to contact whoever has decided that this needs a warning and ask her why.

Cheers,
  Albert