D15205: Support setting text color for typewriter annotations

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 4 19:56:07 BST 2018

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  In D15205#336743 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15205#336743>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Ah yeah, Neon only has Poppler 0.62.
  >
  > So the color changing feature just doesn't work without Poppler 0.69? If that's the case, we should probably turn it off unless you have a good enough Poppler version.

  It doesn't work for pdf in that case. But it still works for all other document types. So turning the feature off in the UI would need to depend on the currently loaded document type. If you think it's important I try to do it.

  Turning it of at generator level is already implemented.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15205