T9142: Update userbase.kde.org and remove outdated information

Yuri Chornoivan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 18 12:14:50 GMT 2018

yurchor added a comment.

  In T9142#167968 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T9142#167968>, @ognarb wrote:

  > So I'm still updating screenshot, there is really a lot of them. ;) I also created a not complete list of all page where the screenshot are up to date or not.

  Many thanks for your work.

  > not done
  >  https://userbase.kde.org/Krecipes (need to look if this application is still maintained)

  Never was completely ported to KDE 4, might be dead. One of my favorite KDE applications. Still can be run on ~1.5 years old distributions.

  Unmaintained (see the homepage: http://k9copy.sourceforge.net/ ).

  > https://userbase.kde.org/KMediaFactory

  Unmaintained.

  > https://userbase.kde.org/KMid

  Unmaintained.

  > https://userbase.kde.org/Calligra_Author (probably obsolete)

  It is not, but Words (its base) is not developed with the previous pace.

  > https://userbase.kde.org/Kivio

  The application should be merged with Karbon.

  > https://userbase.kde.org/Braindump

  Unmaintained.

  > https://userbase.kde.org/KPilot (probably obsolete)

  Yes. No Pilot devices on market anymore.

  > unknow
  >  https://userbase.kde.org/KFTPGrabber (obsolete page but no content)

  Unmaintained.

  > https://userbase.kde.org/KuickShow