D13168: Change the Krita Docs Contributors Readme to be a bit clearer on protocol.

Wolthera van Hövell noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 28 11:37:25 UTC 2018

woltherav created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Documentation.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-doc-english.
woltherav requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This changes primarily the Contributor's Readme for the manual.

  I feel like it is really important that we hash out protocol/workflow so that we have something to fall back on.

  Subjects include:

  - Tagging/Branch workflow
  - Adding/Removing/Changing pages
  - What to do with mistakes/missing pages
  - Proofreading
  - Vestigial Translation section.

  And I adjusted some stuff in the mark-up conventions section.

REPOSITORY
  R184 Documentation Website (docs.kde.org)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13168

AFFECTED FILES
  contributors_manual/krita_manual_conventions.rst
  contributors_manual/krita_manual_readme.rst