D11592: Update kate docbooks to 18.04

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 25 21:15:53 UTC 2018

kossebau accepted this revision.
kossebau added a comment.

  Besides the unneeded "set" reads fine to me.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kossebau wrote in fundamentals.docbook:187
> "exec command" -> "command line set for the <sometag>Exec</sometag> entry" or similar might be less confusing (and more correct for the casing of Exec). No overview of tags which can be used, by some semantic highlighting might be good to do.

Not sure why I had "set" in my proposal, perhaps fit the previous text as verb. But "can put its own command line set" sonuds strange to me, it was not intended like this :)
So "~~set~~" with the given text.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate

REVISION DETAIL