D11661: Fix wrong X-DocPath in kcm_launchfeedback.desktop

Burkhard Lück noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 25 10:30:22 UTC 2018

lueck added a comment.

  In D11661#233341 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11661#233341>, @hein wrote:

  > I disagree with this patch - I renamed things for consistency for a reason and emailed i18n-doc, so I expect the docs to get renamed.

  Right you emailed i18n-doc, changed the X-DocPath to control/kcmlaunchfeedback/index.html, but not the install target in doc/kcontrol/kcmlaunch/CMakeLists.txt,
  therefore the englisch documentation is not found.

  The name of the docmessages catalog, the name of the translated docs and the install target for the translated docs are autogenerated by scripty.
  Rename the translated docs is therefore no real option, the dir doc/kcontrol/kcmlaunch/ has to be renamed, another level of consistency ;-)

  I will upload a new patch so fix this bug for the english and the language docs.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11661