kst docbook

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Mar 23 17:21:36 UTC 2018

Am Freitag, 23. März 2018, 16:41:22 CET schrieb Barth Netterfield:
> I have updated the docbook for kst content wise, but am having some
> troubles figuring out how the build is supposed to work.
>
> In particular, the updated docs are causing the ppa build on launchpad
> to fail.

Fixed broken markup , now "checkXML5 index.docbook" has no error

What about these commented entities in index.docbook:

<!--&commontasks-chapter; -->
<!--&plotsandwindows-chapter; -->
<!--&eventmonitoring-chapter;-->
<!--&miscfeatures-chapter;-->
<!--appendices start here-->
<!--&commandline-chapter;-->
<!--&install-chapter;-->

creatingplugins-chapter.docbook and  creatingplugins-chapter-new.docbook?

--
Burkhard Lück