D11147: Bump date+releaseinfo for Gwenview docbook

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 9 14:46:26 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In D11147#221820 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11147#221820>, @lueck wrote:

  > In D11147#221141 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11147#221141>, @ngraham wrote:
  >
  > > And perhaps our friendly sysadmins can work their magic to have Phabricator automatically add the Documentation group to any differential revision that touches a docbook file?
  >

  > This Feature was added by our friendly sysadmins with https://phabricator.kde.org/T8164

  The task is restricted, I cannot see it. Also I wonder if it is really necessary to make #documentation <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/documentation/> a "blocking reviewer", wouldn't a regular group reviewer have been enough? Nevertheless, thanks for adding it ;)

  ---

  In D11147#221693 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11147#221693>, @lueck wrote:

  > In D11147#221578 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11147#221578>, @rkflx wrote:
  >
  > > @lueck Quick question regarding your test plan. Is this normal/expected or should we change something:
  > >
  > >   $ checkXML5 index.docbook
  > >   Note: namesp. add : added namespace before processing              Gwenview User Manual
  >

  > I don't get this output and I have never seen this as output of checkXML5
  >  I am using docbook5-xml 5.0-2, is your version different?

  I used docbook 4.5 (kdoctools depends on that in Tumbleweed), but it turns out the problem was with docbook-xsl-stylesheets: Migrating to the latest version from the main repo, the warning is gone again.

  Anyway, that problem is/was OT for this patch, which should be ready for `arc land` now, pending acceptance from #documentation <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/documentation/>.

REPOSITORY
  R260 Gwenview

REVISION DETAIL