D11147: Bump date+releaseinfo for Gwenview docbook

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 7 20:39:15 UTC 2018

rkflx accepted this revision.
rkflx added a comment.

  Sorry for not keeping you in the loop. We only had the best intentions ;) Feel free to remind us again if we forget to bump something.

  Could you tell us more about the ideal doc workflow? Currently we tried to update the docbook (in Spectacle, mainly) as soon as we changed something. Do you prefer we'd not do that and instead to write it all yourself? Or perform docbook changes always in a follow-up patch in order to avoid spamming the doc team with excessive technical review noise?

REPOSITORY
  R260 Gwenview

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11147