D13589: Review of Kwave documentation

Thomas Eschenbacher noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 21 05:53:56 UTC 2018

the accepted this revision.
the added a comment.

  thanks a lot for your contribution!
  From my point of view, this is all ok now.

  Regarding the use of entities like "&GUI;" or "&CD;", we could do an additional pass, and if you think that there is much benefit from using them, I could extend the tool that extracts them from the source code to do some search&replace and use the tags.

  Just a note to the change in lines 6252..6263: this also needs a change in the source code of the "pitch" plugin, which has a similar text (I will do that for you).

  If you need some assistance in creating the screenshots, please write me per PM!

REPOSITORY
  R347 KWave

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13589