D13400: Add csv export doc section

Jack Ostroff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 11 22:17:12 UTC 2018

ostroffjh accepted this revision as: ostroffjh.
ostroffjh added a comment.

  Overall - I would prefer to see this new section added to the existing csv import docbook file rather than as a new file, but to be sure it does not get forgotten, I think it is OK to add it like this, and I can rearrange when I do the full review if import/export for 5.0.

INLINE COMMENTS

> details-impexp.docbook:1145
>
>  <!-- here goes the new csv impexp section.  New entity is only a temporary
>       workaround, although might be good to keep it in a separate file -->

This comment should be removed, as it no longer seems relevant, but I will be happy to do it when I get to update this chapter for 5.0.

REPOSITORY
  R261 KMyMoney

BRANCH
  4.8