Docbook health table

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 5 10:31:11 UTC 2018

Eric Bischoff ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>

> I have ported extragear/utils/keurocalc from KDE 4 to KF 5. Can someone please
> update the information at
>
>      https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE_(health_table)
>
> to move KEuroCalc from section #extragear-utils_2 to section #extragear-utils
> ? Please note that newest version is 1.3.0 no >
>
> Also, could the message translations and the doc message translations be moved
> or copied from
>
>    l10n-kde4/

>    l10n-kf5/
>
> in main repository? I have write access to do that, but I'm afraid to do
> something wrong.

The right list for translations is kde-i18n-doc at kde.org, this is the list for
documentation writers, even if nowadays there is a big overlap.

Before moving files, you must convert the program to git. Programs must be on
git nowadays, this is the basic assumption of many pieces of the toolchain.
Please contact the sysadmins for help in the conversion.

Also, you will need to update the repositories required by many tools
(including kdesrc-build and the CI), namely:
kde-build-metadata (see logical-module-structure and the dependencies)
sysadmin/repo-metadata (to update the i18n branches)

You can also enable the building of the program build.kde.org. You need to
update kde-build-metadata and also sysadmin/ci-tooling (the access to the
latter may be restricted, again please ask sysadmins).

Until the conversion to git is done, there is no much to do on the translation
side.

Ciao
--
Luigi