D13450: Add arrow keys to move and resize selection rectangle

Scott Harvey noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 19 00:46:04 BST 2018

sharvey added a comment.

  In D13450#294538 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13450#294538>, @rkflx wrote:

  > Tagging is on Thursday at 23:59 UTC. I will accept the patch tomorrow so you can still land it in time (let me know if you are busy and I should commit on your behalf).

  That’ll be 6:59pm in my world. I’ll see what I can accomplish in the next 24 hours.

  > - Revert unnecessary layout changes.

  Please clarify... layout for the help text? I don’t want to waste time.

  > The rest can be improved upon later.

  If it’s not ready (E.g. the edge-touching issue), then it’s not ready. I don’t want to see anything released (even as a beta) that’s got bugs. Especially known bugs that we just ran out of time to fix. If it has to wait, it can wait. I don’t want to be responsible for any bending or breaking of rules, and I certainly don’t want to release dodgy software.

REPOSITORY
  R166 Spectacle

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13450