D14103: Add mouse shortcut for Fill and adapt docbook

Peter Mühlenpfordt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 16 08:26:47 BST 2018

muhlenpfordt added a comment.

  In D14103#292352 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14103#292352>, @rkflx wrote:

  > In D14103#292346 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14103#292346>, @muhlenpfordt wrote:
  >
  > > Sadly the centering to mouse position when zooming to 100% gets lost with our combination.
  >

  > Interesting. Is this really working for you without the patches? For me, even middle-clicking with a KDE4-based Gwenview centers instead of respecting the mouse position.

  I never saw it **not** working. No matter what Kubuntu version I used, up to 18.04 (Frameworks 5.44 / Qt 5.9.5).

  > I think it would be great to get this working for both clicking and the keyboard shortcuts, see my comment in D14093#291581 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14093#291581>. (I'm not sure how well this will work for the shortcut case when the cursor is outside the viewport. If it is confusing maybe in that case there could be a fallback to the center, but let's try without the fallback first.)

  It's not easy to map the current mouse position from global `QCursor::pos()` in a `QGraphicsWidget`.
  But finally found a way in the Qt source <http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/tree/src/widgets/graphicsview/qgraphicsitem.cpp?h=dev#n2320>. :)

REPOSITORY
  R260 Gwenview

REVISION DETAIL