questions on ebn results

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Thu Jan 25 22:31:47 UTC 2018

On 2018.01.25 17:20, Allen Winter wrote:
> Try now.
> I changed the checkXML to a more modern version.
>
> (I had to press shift-f5 to reload the ebn report)
Thanks.  That fixed a lot of it.  However, the second issue "Checking
for proper DOCTYPE declaration... OOPS! 1 issue found!" says

The DOCTYPE declaration doesn't seem to be the same version as the
catalog's declaration.
Your markup: -//KDE//DTD DocBook XML V4.5-Based Variant V1.1//EN
Catalog: -//KDE//DTD DocBook XML V4.2-Based Variant V1.1//EN"

so something still isn't fully up to date somewhere.