Summary of recent docbook changes?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 15 20:36:56 UTC 2018

On 2018.01.15 13:04, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Samstag, 13. Januar 2018, 21:35:33 CET schrieb Jack Ostroff:
>> I'm finally getting into updating the documentation for KMyMoney for
>> its first Frameworks based release, and I aside from changes based
>> on the application itself, I know there are some changes needed to
>> the docbooks, such as no longer using &kappname.  I am starting by
>> comparing to the latest template.docbook, but I just wanted to be
>> sure I haven't missed any summary of such changes, which would
>> decrease the amount of work I inadvertently leave for others to
>> clean up after me.
> The template.docbook in kdoctools is the authoritative summary for
> kf5 docbooks and is afair up to date.
OK, I'll just work through the template to see what is different from
the KMM handbook.

>> I'm trying to read through the docbook primer to bring myself up to
>> date, but I want to be sure there aren't any good references,
>> specifically regarding changes from KDE4 to Frameworks I haven't
>> missed.
> > Thanks for any suggestions.
> Please use https://phabricator.kde.org/differential/
First, that phabricator page only show s Active revisions.  For a full
set of changes in the application, we do have an appropriate list of
commits and bugs resolved.  Also, I was not asking about KMyMoney - I
was asking about docbook related changes (such as changes in
preferences or styles or approaches, not otherwise noted in template
docbook.)

Another question - I know there is a page about best practice in
capturing screen shots, but I haven't been able to find it, nor can I
find the bookmark I thought I had saved.

Jack