Summary of recent docbook changes?

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Sat Jan 13 20:35:33 UTC 2018

I'm finally getting into updating the documentation for KMyMoney for
its first Frameworks based release, and I aside from changes based on
the application itself, I know there are some changes needed to the
docbooks, such as no longer using &kappname.  I am starting by
comparing to the latest template.docbook, but I just wanted to be sure
I haven't missed any summary of such changes, which would decrease the
amount of work I inadvertently leave for others to clean up after me.
:-)

I'm trying to read through the docbook primer to bring myself up to
date, but I want to be sure there aren't any good references,
specifically regarding changes from KDE4 to Frameworks I haven't missed.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jack