D10529: docbook file: convert tabs to spaces

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 15 16:26:40 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I think tabs -> spaces seems sensible enough. We might as well follow what the rest of Spectacle and KDE's code does (mostly spaces). And if Dolphin's docbook has //no// indentation, that's just weird and wrong.

INLINE COMMENTS

> index.docbook:323
> +                        <para>Typing an extension into the filename will automatically set the image format correctly and remove the extension from the filename field.</para>

Was the change to break this up onto multiple lines intentional?

REPOSITORY
  R166 Spectacle

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10529