D15083: Use title case for the clipboard button

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 26 22:38:14 BST 2018

aacid added a comment.

  In D15083#315444 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15083#315444>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D15083#315441 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15083#315441>, @pino wrote:
  >
  > > In D15083#315431 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15083#315431>, @ngraham wrote:
  > >
  > > > Question for the localization folks: can I change this string in the stable branch?
  > >

  > > There is the string freeze in stable branches.
  >

  > So I guess that's my question: is the freeze a //total// freeze, or does changing capitalization not count? If changing capitalization violates the string freeze, I'm more than happy to re-base this on master instead of the stable branch.

  You neet to understand that if you change the capitalization, the string changes, and all translations "disappear", so your "small tweak" suddenly untranslates the string for every single language, so really not a good idea to do it on a stable  branch.

REPOSITORY
  R166 Spectacle

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15083