D12531: Updated ChangeLog, NEWS and Features page with v2.7 changes

Nikita Melnichenko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 26 07:32:00 UTC 2018

nmel created this revision.
nmel added a reviewer: Krusader.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-doc-english.
nmel requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  ChangeLog: Added changes from v2.6.0 release that are mentioned in commits

  Command used:
  git log v2.6.0-master.. | grep 'FIXED:\|ADDED:\|UPDATED:\|CHANGED:\|REMOVED:' | sort

  Applied minor corrections: letter cases and spaces.

  ChangeLog: fixed spelling and punctuation

  ChangeLog: Added manual updates caught by browsing git history

  Updated NEWS with highlights of v2.7 release and a note for previous releases

  Updated Features page with highlights of v2.7 release

TEST PLAN
  Please check whether I missed anything important or not.
  If you'd like to add anything, you're more than welcome. Please use inline comments and put the text you want me to include.

REPOSITORY
  R167 Krusader

BRANCH
  changelog