D7989: update elisa docbook

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 22 15:25:41 UTC 2017

ltoscano added a comment.

  Thinking more about it, we don't necessarily need the newer Frameworks version to use CC BY-SA 4.0. We need it only if we want to use the official entity with the generated links, but nothing prevents the usage of a local entity until the requirements are bumped.
  This is a general solution. If for specific projects the bump of the Frameworks requirement is fine or required for other reasons, then it's another story.

  In any case, the date in the <date> tag should be updated.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7989