The Plasma Handbook is in need of serious updates.

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Mar 26 13:47:30 UTC 2017

субота, 25-бер-2017 17:49:58 Ivan Stanton написано:
> I added a few more widgets to my partial rewrite of the Plasma Handbook.

As it is a major rewrite, it will be valuable (imho) to hear opinions on the
new content first.

Thus, I have attached the converted DocBook and its PDF version to discuss.

The old docs are available here:

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/kde-workspace/plasma-desktop/index.html

Best regards,
Yuri