The Plasma Handbook is in need of serious updates.

Ivan Stanton 2112871 at jeffcoschools.us
Sat Mar 25 22:20:16 UTC 2017

Here's the first draft of a partial rewrite of the Plasma Handbook.
Written in Markdown; when converting to docbook, make its format
similar to the original without changing body text.
It doesn't have everything I want it to, but it certainly has more
info than the original Plasma Handbook.
Thanks,
Ivan