The Plasma Handbook is in need of serious updates.

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat Mar 25 17:49:58 UTC 2017

субота, 25-бер-2017 11:33:53 Ivan Stanton написано:
> The KDE Plasma Handbook needs serious updates.
> Specifically:
> -Use the new Plasma logo
> -Description of default Plasma not up to date
> -No info about Application Dashboard, little about Menu
> -Not enough information on settings
> -Lots of (outdated) information on Userbase is not updated and put
> into the Plasma Handbook
> -Folder view description not up to date with git release(minor)
> I may draft an improved version, but I am not familiar with DocBook,
> so it will either be in HTML or plaintext.

Ok. We can add some markup later.

You can just download the original, insert the plain text and send it to me to
add the markup.

https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-desktop.git/plain/doc/plasma-desktop/index.docbook

This is how it looks like when compiled::

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/kde-workspace/plasma-desktop/index.html

Then I can make a code review request on Phabricator for further discussions.

Best regards,
Yuri