Want to help with docs

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat Mar 25 16:27:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

субота, 25-бер-2017 09:36:46 Ivan Stanton написано:
> I tried to improve the Userbase wiki, but the Userbase wiki is just
> broken. I can't use a Phabricator account with it, for example.

That's true. But it does not mean that it is not actually broken. Just uses
other credentials.

And it seems that you are successfulyy registered and edited some of its
pages. ;)

> Since KHelpCenter luckily does not refer to the outdated Userbase
> wiki, I wanted to develop documentation directly. Where can I
> contribute to the docs?

Sure.

Here is our health table:

https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE_(health_table)

Our portal:

https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation

> Do I need any special privileges? If so, how
> would I earn those?

Nothing outstanding. It is suffice to have a legittimate KDE identity.

https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Get_a_Developer_Account

And of course, you can subscribe to this mailing list for better
communication.