New .pot file in kde4branch

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Mar 9 11:25:51 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 9 March 2017 12:21:16 CET Freek de Kruijf wrote:
> I wonder if the new .pot .../templates//messages/extragear-multimedia/
> desktop_kdemultimedia_k3b.pot in kde4branch should be there.

It is not new, it's the just a renamed version of:
templates/messages/extragear-multimedia/desktop_extragear-multimedia_k3b.po

I had no time to implement the removal of the module from the desktop name, or
you would have noticed.
(that requires some change in the extraction of desktop file for programs
still on SVN, where desktop files are extracted per-module and not per-
program, as I'd prefer to not have different handling).

--
Luigi