/temp warning?

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Jun 12 04:20:14 UTC 2017

неділя, 11-чер-2017 16:38:30 Dave Rupp написано:
> I can't access a variety of files on my computer.  I keep getting a
> warning statien that /temp is full.  How do I access /temp and how do I
> empty it?  I've been stymied for days and I need to be able to use my
> computer.
>

> Regards
>

> Dave Rupp

Hi,

The /temp is cleaned ud every reboot on the most of Linux distributions. So it
is enough to reboot youyr computer.

On the other hand, you can use the root permissions to clean it up (just run
your file manager from root using kdesu or kdesudo).

It is also advisable to have your root partition ("/") on the drive that is
large enough to store all your data.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri