How do I edit "open with" applications for ksnapshot?

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Jun 1 05:41:50 UTC 2017

середа, 31-тра-2017 16:37:42 Van Snyder написано:
> How do I edit the "open with" applications list for ksnapshot?  I
> couldn't find anything about it on the ksnapshot help page.

Hi,

It is not in the main KSnapshot manual because it's a global configuration. The
methods to change "Open with..." items are explained in the System Settings
filetypes module (kcmshell4 filetypes):

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/kde-workspace/kcontrol5/filetypes/index.html

The needed associations are under image filetypes items (png, tiff, jpeg).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri