Importing csv files into KAddressBook

Janis Klava jklava at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 08:08:15 UTC 2017

Gentlemen,

How does one import csv files into KAddressBook.

Everything goes fine until we get to the window that asks "Select the
address book the imported contact(s) shall be saved in"

What are we supposed to enter as anything that gets written, say,
KAddressBook is not the proper entry and everything grinds to a halt.

I don't want KDE or Linux to be dumbed down but some things are obviously
not self evident and importing an address book file should not require a CE
major.

Janis Klava

jklava at gmail.com