D5432: Update Spectacle docbook

Burkhard Lück noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 13 19:08:14 UTC 2017

lueck added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> yurchor wrote in index.docbook:73
> H-m-m... They key "Print" on my cheap Sven 301 keyboard is just "PrtSc". Wikipedia tells that there are a plenty of variants for the label, but there are no variants with "Print".
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Print_screen
>
> How is it labelled on your keyboard?

> How is it labelled on your keyboard?

"Druck"
But I used "Print" here, because it is labeled with this term in Systemsettings->Custom Shortcuts->Screenshots

> index.docbook:283-285
> +					<listitem>

Afair Folder is preferred over directory in the GUI and ebn aggrees, therefore directory should be changed to Folder in GUI and then in the Documentation

REPOSITORY
  R166 Spectacle

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5432