The Plasma Handbook is in need of serious updates.

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Apr 9 12:32:44 UTC 2017

Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
> вівторок, 04-кві-2017 17:14:41 Ivan Stanton написано:
>> Updated to reflect Burkhard Lueck's suggestions! Thanks, and sorry for
>> the hiatus.
>
> Hi,
>
> In case someone needs it (not clearly stated), attached is a DocBook version
> of this draft + PDF (menu.png missing, other screenshots were inserted
> according to my view on this).
>
> Thanks for your work.

Yuri or Ivan (sorry for the delay with the review, some script for the release
of Applications 17.04 stole my time), can you update the review on Phabricator?

(Ivan can do it directly; any other person who is not the author should select
the "commandeer" operation first to take the review and then update it).

Ciao
--
Luigi