Anomaly while updatting digiKam docs for d.k.o.

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Sep 4 11:41:08 UTC 2016

Il 01.09.2016 20:03 Luigi Toscano ha scritto:

> Il 01 settembre 2016 19:43:33 CEST, Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
>
>> Hi, The new data for digiKam docs were successfully downloaded to
>> the
>> library.kde.org at ~02:53 today (and they can be processed by
>> meinproc5). Then logs show that 2016-09-01
>> 04:00:55,155:DEBUG:kdedocs.environments:HTML generation
>> (trunk5/en/extragear-graphics/digikam) There are generated docs in
>> /website but no docs online. :'( Does anybody know what was
>> happenned?
>
> I can't check now, something probably stopped in the generation, but
> the
> code should not replace the website if the generation stops. I will
> keep
> you updated.

When I checked again few hours later the logs showed that the
generation completed, and I could (and I still can) see the
digikam/Frameworks documentation on docs.kde.org (and library too). Do
you still see the problem?

Ciao
--
Luigi

Con Smart 3 Giga a 9 euro/4 sett navighi veloce, chiami e invii SMS dal
tuo smartphone verso tutti i fissi e mobili in Italia. Passa a Tiscali
Mobile! http://casa.tiscali.it/mobile/