[parley] docs/parley: Replace kde-files.org with store.kde.org in docs

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Nov 29 20:55:00 UTC 2016

Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
> Git commit fbf4379bdb7117bd2723925d7d4fc2e1e5902abe by Yuri Chornoivan.
> Committed on 29/11/2016 at 19:26.
> Pushed by yurchor into branch 'master'.
>
> Replace kde-files.org with store.kde.org in docs
>
> M  +1    -1    docs/parley/index.docbook
>
> https://commits.kde.org/parley/fbf4379bdb7117bd2723925d7d4fc2e1e5902abe

Yuri, I appreciate the cleanup, but we have lost the link to the categories or
content which was available before, which I guess should have been restored
instead. There are two problems here:
- missing redirects on kde-files.org
- missing categories(?) on store.kde.org, we should be able to reference the
same contents (if relevant).

--
Luigi