# Saludo2s yuri

co5fb co5fb at frcuba.co.cu
Thu Nov 17 12:18:55 UTC 2016

Greetings Yuri Chornoivan.

I hope not to have caused problems to answer my mail to you, if so I ask
thousand apologies and a lot of gratitude to you.

This say it to you product of than some ANTHONY PERES ME ENBIA A MAIL in the
shape of scolding because that very address is for English Language.

I understand it; Thinking that they may send an ar. where to be able to
direct me.

If the Little English arrogant person Anthony Perez himself dijusto I seat
you, poor person of the because the human beings' correct idiom is and deve
being LOVE WITHOUT FRONYERAS.

According to I have knowing openSUSE you are multilingual.