[kde-doc-english] Bovo: FAQ is wrong regarding saved games

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Sun May 29 18:15:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

In the Bovo user manual:

"""
  5.3.
  I have to quit the game now, but I am not finished yet. Can I save
my progress?
  No. There is no “Save” feature in Bovo.
"""

I read it as "if you close Bovo, the current game will be lost". This
is wrong, because Bovo restores the latest unfinished game on startup,
and the same user manual confirms it:

"""
When Bovo is exited prior to game over, the active game is auto saved.
If Bovo detects an auto saved game at startup, it is restored. If not,
Bovo launches a demo mode.
"""

Please fix the FAQ.

--