[kde-doc-english] KDiff3 - shows the differences line by line and character by character(!),

Hjelle, Don don.hjelle at mag-ias.com
Mon May 16 14:52:26 UTC 2016

Hello Burkhard

Thank you, please review below the two opportunities, and advise.

1.

Line by line:

1 - 1

2 - 2

3 - 3

4 - 4

5 - 5

6 - 6

7 - 7

8 - 8

9 - 9

Line by line, manually synced/adjusted:

1

2

3

  - 1

  - 2

4 - 3

   - 4

5 - 5

6

7 - 6

   - 7

   - 8

8 - 9

9

2.

Please be advised that the link you supplied was unsuccessful shown first,

shown second is the first page of documentation embedded in KDiff3.

https://docs.kde.org/trunk4/en/extragear-utils/kdiff3/preprocessors.html

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D1AF61.07F60FF0]

C:\Program Files\KDiff3\doc\index.html

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D1AF61.07F60FF0]

If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me.

Thank you,

Don Hjelle

FFG Europe and Americas

MAG Automotive, LLC.

6015 Center Drive

Sterling Heights, MI  48312-2667

U.S.A.

tel:  +1 586.446.7027

fax: +1 586.446.5227

don.hjelle at mag-ias.com

www.mag-ias.com

 Please consider the environment before printing this email

The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized copying of this message or unauthorized distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.