[kde-doc-english] [Differential] [Request, 43 lines] D1574: Use kdoctools_install macro in create_tarball_kf5

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 9 14:41:04 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: ltoscano.
elvisangelaccio added a subscriber: Documentation.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The scripts now moves all .dockbook files in the `po/<lang>/docs/<project>` folder, so that we can call the `kdoctools_install()` macro in the same way we do for `ki18n_install()`.

TEST PLAN
  `./create_tarball_kf5 -n -a kronometer`, then check the `po/` folder and the bottom of the root `CMakeLists.txt` file.

  Not sure which other apps could we test. Is there anything else in `config.ini` that has both docbooks and manpages?

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1574

AFFECTED FILES
  createtarball/create_tarball_kf5.rb