[kde-doc-english] Proofread + update kdegames handbooks to 16.04

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon May 9 12:01:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have started to proofread + update the kdegames docbooks, see
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/127873/ and
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/127874/

Both RR's and some more docbook updates are just maintenance updates, i.e.
there are only notes about porting to kf5 in the commit logs and the changes
are restricted to adaption to the latest docbook template (remove obsolete
entities and appendix) and new screenshots.

Should I really file RR's in these cases or can I update without RR?

Thanks,

--
Burkhard Lück