[kde-doc-english] orario

Roberto ninjared at tin.it
Sat Mar 19 09:40:48 UTC 2016

Il 19/03/2016 09:26, Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
> написане Sat, 19 Mar 2016 09:46:26 +0200, Roberto <ninjared at tin.it>:
>
>> Uso KDE con linux suse 13.1
>> con l'orario mi succede una cosa strana.
>> Entrando nella configurazione riesco a sintonizzare l'orario in modo
>> corretto.
>> Server dell'ora pubblico (pool.ntp.org)
>> E l'ora è corretta, ma nella barra del desktop
>> mi segna un'ora in meno.
>> Tenendo presente che in riferimento al desktop
>> vi sarebbe la differenza di 2 ore rispetto all'ora solare.
>> Mi pare che non vi sia un errore di sistema ma di interfaccia
>> con l'orologio visibile
>>
>> Grazie della vostra attenzione
>> Roberto
>>

> Hi,
>
> Can you check if your timezone is configured correctly?
>
> Just press Alt+F2, then type "orario" or "time" and click on the item
> that launches configuration module. Switch to the "Time zone" tab and
> check if it is configured for Rome.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

I must say that with your suggestion the clock has settled, although
there was a configuration error. In fact, before I entered with Yast in
the time configuration menu system, and in Yast (hours) was correct, but
I do not seemed the same time on your desktop. Maybe it's because
sometimes I open my windows XP, I rarely use.
Thanks to every way.

--
# Atanor #