[kde-doc-english] Kaffeine documentation

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at infradead.org
Mon Jun 27 01:11:30 UTC 2016

Hi Burkhard,

Em Sun, 5 Jun 2016 11:14:22 -0300
Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab at infradead.org> escreveu:

> Em Sat, 04 Jun 2016 20:26:44 +0200
> Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> escreveu:
>

> > I see just a minor issue with your screenshots, we use the default Breeze
> > Design for the screenshots for consistency.
> > So you either retake the screenshots or I take the start screen with Breeze
> > and use your screenshots and cut off the window decoration - I have no TV
> > card.
>
> I took new screenshots. They are at:
> 	https://mchehab.fedorapeople.org/kaffeine_screenshots/

I added one more example for a device that supports 4 standards at
the same configuration screen:
	https://mchehab.fedorapeople.org/kaffeine_screenshots/kaffeine-terrestrial-cable.png
(with supports, on the same screen: DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C and ISDB-T)

I also took another set of screenshots with the latest version - 2.0.5
(that I'll likely launch tomorrow):
	https://mchehab.fedorapeople.org/kaffeine_screenshots/kde/

As this was taken using a video screen recording(qt-recordmydesktop),
it is more complete. Also, some screens now have a different layout
and/or more data:
- the EPG screen had its layout modified to better fit on
  wide and extra wide screens;
- there are more data at the EPG screen: content rating and classification;
- the information at the EPG screen had some color changes;
- the DVB-S/S2 configuration for LNBf change was redesigned, to better use
  the libdvbv5 library, and fix a bug.

Thanks,
Mauro