[kde-doc-english] Wishing to contribute to documentation

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Jun 14 17:11:49 UTC 2016

Am Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016, 11:26:36 CEST schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> Am Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016, 08:42:11 CEST schrieb reena:
> > I am going ahead with the kwrite application. Have cloned its repo. Where
> > can i find its documentation?
>
> kate/doc/kwrite
>
> But KWrite was just updated to 16.04
>
> What about applications with older documentation in section
> 1.1 KDE Frameworks on https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/
> KDE_(health_table) ?
>
> kdeutils/kteatime
>
> extragear-utils/rsibreak

some more applications from the health table you should have a look at:

https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE_(health_table)/kcontrol5
powerdevil + solid-actions + windowspecific

Some updates are in review, see
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/dashboard/?group=docs&view=to-group

kdeedu artikulate + kstars + marble

kdemultimedia dragonplayer

kdenetwork krfb + krdc

kdepim

kdesdk kapptemplate + kompare + lokalize

kdeutils kwallet

pim

--
Burkhard Lück