[kde-doc-english] Wishing to contribute to documentation

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Jun 13 06:18:16 UTC 2016

написане Mon, 13 Jun 2016 08:55:47 +0300, reena
<paranjape_reena at hotmail.com>:

> Hello,
>

> I  went through the projects under documentation as suggested by Yuri
> Chornoivan to find out what I would like to work on. I am interested in
> using the EBN and helping with the KColoredit application.
>

> What do I need to do begin working on either of them?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Reena

Hi,

As for EBN, you should contact to Allen Winter (winter att kde.org).

As for KColorEdit,

1. Get a KDE contributor account:
https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Get_a_Developer_Account

2. Get a code: https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Git/Simple_Workflow

3. Improve the docs and create a review request: git diff > mydiff.patch ,
then https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/  (docs in reveiwers)

4. When you receive "Ship it!" from other KDE team members, commit your
changes into the repo.

Best regards.
Yuri

P.S. Steps 2-3 are enough if you feel that you need some time in learning
git, just use anonymous git access and ask somebody to push your changes.

P.P.S. Can you subscribe to this mailing list to receive updates on KDE
Documentation team work: