[kde-doc-english] Kaffeine documentation

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at infradead.org
Thu Jun 2 19:46:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

I recently ported Kaffeine multimedia player to KF5/Qt5 and I'm trying to
address the pending issues. Among them, there's the lack of a documentation
for it on the recent versions.

I discovered that, up to versions 0.x, Kaffeine used to have a DocBook
documentation. It can be seen by opening the old sources, like:
	http://pkgs.repoforge.org/kaffeine/kaffeine-0.8.7-1.rf.src.rpm

Ok, it is not a bright documentation:
	192K	discwindow.png
	20K	dvbbroadcast.png
	392K	dvbclient.png
	40K	dvbconfig.png
	28K	dvbepg.png
	76K	dvblive.jpg
	44K	dvbscan.png
	36K	dvbtimers.png
	260K	dvbwin.png
	44K	gstpart.png
	28K	index.docbook
	108K	kaffeinepart.png
	4,0K	Makefile.am
	20K	Makefile.in
	84K	playlistwin.png
	40K	startwindow.png

But it seems to be a starting point. Yet, it relies on automake
instead of cmake.

The question is: how can we put it somewhere with the currently used
tools and start improving it?

Thanks!
Mauro