[kde-doc-english] The Showfoto Handbook - Information missing

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Jan 29 09:33:10 UTC 2016

написане Fri, 29 Jan 2016 10:59:26 +0200, Verena Pfähler-Münch
<v.pm at muenchen-mail.de>:

> Hello,
>
> in  Help function:
> The Showfoto Handbook
> Gilles Caulier <caulier_dot_gilles_at_gmail_dot_com>
> Gerhard Kulzer <gerhard at kulzer.net>
> Revision 0.10 (2009-03-05)
> Copyright © 2004, 2009 The Showfoto developers team
>  ---> I can´t find explanation of following issues (items taken from:
> Table of Contents):
>
> 3.19. Photograph Composition Example Using Harmonious Triangles
> 3.20. Image Composition example using Golden Spiral
> 3.21. Image Composition example using Golden Spiral Sections
> 3.22. Photograph Composition Example Using Golden Triangle
> 3.23. Image Composition example using Golden Sections

Hi,

My setup is KDE 4.12 + digiKam/ShowFoto 4.12.

I use the docs from here:

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-graphics/showfoto/using-kapp.html#idp54915232

It seems that everything in its right place. I choose the "Aspect Ratio
Crop" item from the "Transform" menu and the options are in the
"Composition guide" section on the right sidebar.

Can you explain the problem more precisely?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards,
Yuri